Friday 15 April 2011

Recent Feedback

I have recieved feeback overnight on the enquiry featured in my previous post about which events I should include for my three illustrations, and it appears to be positive.

There seems to be enthusiasm from a few people about including option C (911, the war on terror and the "Special Relationship), so as long as more people agree on this, which I can imagine they might, I should have something that isn't overly difficult to represent visually.

Two people who have responded stated that it may be a good idea to highlight the Northern Ireland Peace Process and the Good Friday agreement. If I recieve more suggestions to include this as an additional option, it could become one of my three events alongside option C.

I' am now still awaiting feedback from the majority of the people I have asked online, which should help me build up an idea of what my audience of the general public would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment