Sunday 20 March 2011

Change...

I'am starting to find now that my interest in celebrity culture is coming through, as references I seem to be drawing on images more and more of those that aren't known as political figures. Maybe this could provoke a change in my brief? I'am not entirely sure if it will, maybe this confirms I need to stick more solidly to the subject matter of political people and MPs instead of the actor or musician. What I need to do now through my research is find first hand evidence of newspapers actually taking control of a politician's image. This could be done through the use of headlines or the tactical decision to use certain photos that reflect the person in a certain manner. I should also find appropriate news stories to accompany these. I could also do with finding existing examples of political cartoons in print (as this is the media I will be working in for this brief).

No comments:

Post a Comment